Save Money On Your Energy Bills
Stay Warm in Winter and Cool in Summer
Add Value To Your Property
Solid Conservatory Roofs
Have you noticed that your conservatory is uncomfortably hot in the summer but freezing in the winter? A conservatory roof replacement could provide the perfect solution to this common problem. Here at Nu-Look Conservatory Roof Solutions, we manufacture and install solid conservatory roofs to transform your conservatory into a thermally efficient space that can be used all year round.
We’re passionate about creating beautiful and functional living spaces. In addition to regulating temperature, installing a solid conservatory roof with Nu-Look has multiple benefits:
- Unlike polycarbonate roofs, solid conservatory roofs are known for their durability and longevity, so you can expect your new roof to last for years to come.
- A conservatory roof replacement with Nu-Look has an exceptionally low U-value of 0.13W/m²K, making it one of the most energy-efficient choices available. This is in sharp contrast to a standard polycarbonate roof, which typically has a U-value of 1.6 to 2.4W/m²K. This improved thermal performance can help to reduce your energy bills, saving you money in the long run.
- A solid conservatory roof boosts your property value, meaning you could potentially recoup your investment.
- Solid conservatory roofs eliminate loud noise from rain to create a relaxing environment on a rainy day.
- Direct sunlight can cause bleaching to furnishings and flooring, which a solid conservatory roof will protect against.
- A solid conservatory roof has none of the glare that comes with polycarbonate and glass roofs, allowing you the freedom to read or watch TV on a sunny day.
SOLID CONSERVATORY ROOF TILES
Nu-Look is one of the leading conservatory roof suppliers across Northampton and the surrounding regions. We will replace your old polycarbonate or glass roof with a bespoke timber structure, then apply multiple layers of insulation before perfectly finishing your new roof with Tapco solid conservatory roof tiles or slates. Our design system is fully approved by and working in partnership with independent building control providers, so you can guarantee it is compliant with all regulatory requirements. Our team has over 40 years of combined experience, meaning that we can typically offer a quick turnaround time – usually 15 working days – with every installation.
If you’d like any more information about installing a solid conservatory roof at your property, contact our friendly team today. We’re happy to answer any questions and can even arrange a visit to our Northampton showroom to see our products in person if required.
99% Customer Satisfaction Rate
Over 40 Years of Experience
Over 4000 Installations
Hassle Free Installations