Replacement Tile or Slate Solid Conservatory Roof – Harpenden
Are you unable to use your conservatory due to the weather making it too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer?
What is the process of replacing the solid conservatory roof?
1. After you have placed on your order, we send a surveyor to your home to measure and document your current conservatory roof and confirm details on any features you would like on your conservatory roof like colours, lighting and windows.
2. On an agreed date, our skilled fitter will arrive to remove your old conservatory roof
3. A structural timber frame is installed to get the support that every roof need
4. The first layer of insulation is put in between the membrane and timber rafters
5. The 40mm insulations board are placed between the rafters
6. The tiled or slate roof is the finishing touch to the roof ultimately completing the roof
7. First fix electrics will be installed
8. Our skilled plasters will then install the 27mm insulated plasterboards
9. The plasterboard is then skimmed for a smooth and perfect finish
10. Your selected internal lighting is installed
The conservatory roof replacement takes approx. 2 weeks from start to finish
Getting a new solid conservatory roof can be majorly benefitable to you, with 10-year insurance backed guarantee you can be reassured that you will receive the best quality and craftmanship. With various customizable options you won’t be put off with mismatching colours, the value of your property will increase whilst also reduce energy costs.
Please view our gallery to see some of our beautiful roof designs and finishes
Nu-Look provide conservatory roof replacements for Harpenden, Hertfordshire and all surrounding areas, and give a full 10 year insurance-backed guarantee.